“Próximo” comes from the moment when the communication is cut; the false sense of occupying the same space is broken; and when the solitude floods everything.
But it is also the construction of a relation, accepting that distance, building on it.
The experience of being far from everything, of living the most intense emotions without a present body: births, deaths, love, sex.
The poetry of the theater is the one of the crudest to show a distance as unreal as the proximity of a skype.
One moment together, one moment apart.
The world is ever more immense and I here, now,
I just need to know that you're there, listening to me, breathing with me.
What happens in the body when affection always happens far, beyond our limits?
Can we love without touching, without smelling, without knowing the skin?
Two beings live a love story from a distance and, little by little, each one becomes the only thing that the other has in the world.
- CAST: Lautaro Perotti, Santi Marín
- DIRECTED AND WRITTEN: Claudio Tolcachir
- PRODUCTION: Jonathan Zak, Maxime Seuge
- ARTISTIC CORDINATION: Teatro TIMBRe 4
- SCENOGRAPHY: Sofia Vicini
- LIGHTING DESING: Ricardo Sica
- COSTUME DESING AND ARTISTIC ASSISTANCE: Cinthia Guerra